Brand: Howard Miller
- Modified tambour finished in rich Copley Mahogany with exquisite ebony and maple fan marquetry.
- A rich arch molding graces the front and sides of the case.
- Cream colored dial offers black Roman numerals.
- Beaded dentil molding adds character to the strong plinth base.
- Durable bronze bushings.
- Key-wound, triple chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Finished in Copley Mahogany on select hardwoods and veneers
Chimes: Westminster, St Micheals or Whittington H. 10-3/4" 27 cm) W. 18" (46 cm) D. 6-1/2" (17 cm)